About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 42 years old and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol and Toni of Darroch at stamps by me limited . I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Eclectic time

Hello and a huge warm welcome to my little slice of the cyber world.
Today I'm sharing my DT make for Eclectic Ellapu.
I made an 8x8 card using a heartfelt creations paper pad that I've had for around 7 months !
Time to cut into I thought.... well the theme is simple - anything goes. Please do hop over and take a lot at what my lovely teamies have created. So with out further ado here it is...
Take care my friends & thanks for stopping by I always read every comment xxx





9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elaine!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderfully warm. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are like most of us by not using stuff and finding it hard to use it lol. Love your card by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!
    its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done elaine. So pretty. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love the scalloped edge. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super beautiful card design Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, thanks for popping by. Your card is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete