About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 22 July 2017

Stamps by me samples

Hello and a huge warm welcome to my blog. I'm so happy that downloading various google things actually worked ! I would like to say a big thank you for visiting and leaving me messages. I currently have 90 followers and I will be giving away some blog candy when I reach 100 so please spread the word.
Right last Thursday saw the release of some lovely new dies and stamps from the lovely Toni at Stamps by me Limited. The tag dies are just wonderful and cut like a dream. Here are some of the samples I made for the show....


Really enjoyed working with these dies, hope you managed to watch the shows on Create and craft.
Well I've been busy crafting all day so far and so glad it's the school holidays lots and lots of time to craft.
Right must get back to my desk. Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Take care
Elaine 
Xx


9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend!
    those cards are gorgeous!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine these are so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what beautiful samples they are all so pretty
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun, regarding the bow, there is tutorial on my blog in the side bar :)
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo great word dies! Really nice fonts and sweet cards Elaine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete